May 23, 2006

Blegging the Taxman

I know I have a few regular readers at the Internal Revenue Service, and I'd like to ask for your help if at all possible.

I'm trying to obtain a 2005 W-2 from a former employer, but I've been unable to contact them so far. I know that I can request a 2005 tax return transcript, but I was told on the phone that for whatever reason, these are going to be unavailable for several months. I need it this week.

If you can provide any help in getting this, please shoot an email to the email address listed on the right column.


Posted by Confederate Yankee at May 23, 2006 08:04 AM | TrackBack